Barcelona, Beach, Soccer
An amazing incentive program with the Barcelona City Survival that will take place in different scenarios: the Paseo de Gracia, the Boqueria market, The Ramblas Avenue, the Gastronomic Aula, and the Gothic and Ribera Quarter to finish in the Barceloneta Beach.
HOTEL EUROSTARS CRISTAL PALACE****
The Barcelona City Survival will take place in different scenarios: the Paseo de Gracia, the Boqueria market, The Ramblas Avenue, the Gastronomic Aula, and the Gothic and Ribera Quarter to finish in the Barceloneta Beach. Transfers by metro from Paseo de Gracia to Plaza Catalunya, and a bike promenade from the Colon Statue to the beach, where they will be altogether and they will carry out with the last challenge.
A genuine landmark in the very centre of Barcelona, with the elegance of Paseo de Gracia and the personality of the Rambla: both roads flank the hotel Eurostars Cristal Palace
VISIT BARCELONA NOU CAMP STADIUM MUSEUM
FC Barcelona football club museum is the fourth most visited of the museums in Barcelona and has sporting artifacts from the club dating back 100 years. Access to the museum and the pitch area, changing rooms, press rooms, VIP lounge, and see the pitch at ground level. You’ll also get a chance to sit on the players benches and see what it’s like to sit in the best seats of the stadium. If you love football this is another must visit. Option: visit game FC BARCELONA!
- Overnight stay Hotel**** 2x
- Continental breakfast 2x, Dinner 2x – Lunch 2x
- Day 1 Arrival, checking in, welcome drink, bike tour Barcelona/Gaudi park, lunch at marina moncho’s, afternoon: City Survival Barcelona, dinner in the harbor of Barcelona
- Day 2: Morning catamaran tour, afternoon Barcelona Museum, Beach & Sangria workshop, dinner at Catalan old farm house: Can Cortada
- Day 3 Travel back early.
- Organized transfers between programs by bus, walk and/or bike or public transport
For more information please click on CONTACT!